Manchester United Third Jersey
A looser-fitting version of the club's match shirt.
When Man Utd won the top silverware prize in English football for the first time in club history, the team sported a Lancashire rose on their crest. A tribute to the 1909 legends, this juniors' alternate jersey displays a glitched graphic of that enduring symbol of the county. Built to keep fans comfortable, it has a slightly looser cut than the one athletes wear on match days. It's made from silky fabric that wicks away sweat from your skin.
- Regular fit is a slightly looser cut than what players wear on the pitch
- Ribbed crewneck
- Short sleeves
- 51% polyester / 49% recycled polyester doubleknit
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- Manchester United woven crest
- This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Product code: DX8940