Daniëlle Cathari Blazer
A sophisticated blazer designed by Daniëlle Cathari.
In her collection for adidas, rising design star Daniëlle Cathari reworks '90s sporty looks with modern runway style. This fashion-forward blazer features deconstructed 3-Stripes tape for a bold look. It's made of a soft piqué fabric for texture and depth.
- Regular fit is not tight and not loose, the perfect in-between fit
- Fold-down open collar with lapels
- Long sleeves
- 52% cotton / 48% recycled polyester piqué
- Front flap pocket with additional welt pocket; Button front
- Graphic 3-Stripes tape; Embroidered Trefoil logo
- This jacket is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions; We partner with the Better Cotton Initiative to improve cotton farming globally
- Product code: FN2767